Sales Excellence Learning and Development Manager
Holden Advisors, thought leaders in pricing and sales effectiveness, is seeking an experienced learning and development professional that understands the science of selling and how to drive behavioral change. This role will integrate Holden Advisors’ renown Negotiating with Backbone for B2B sellers into our clients’ processes to increase sales performance.
Specifically, this position will utilize your proven instructional design strategies to create sales curricula across a variety of industries. The curricula may include workshops, training sessions (both in-person and virtual) and training materials, including the development of client case studies and learning simulations. Applicants should be able to translate complex negotiation and sales topics into easily understood training materials. Business acumen and knowledge of sales processes are a must.
This instructional design role consists of the creation of B2B sales learning experiences and materials in a manner that results in the acquisition and application of knowledge and skills. Using our Backbone framework for commercial and sales teams, the discipline follows a system of assessing needs, designing a process, developing materials, sales tools, and job aids, and evaluating their effectiveness.
In addition to instructional design, this customer-facing role will aid in the development of creative and customized content to incorporate into existing learning initiatives.
- Five years of experience in instructional design for corporate business-to-business sales and commercial teams
- Experience in developing digital and virtual learning using existing sales training initiative content to improve learning and retention
- Proven experience with adult learning theory, ADDIE design, ATD certification and/or proven adult learning design for corporate sales, commercial teams
- Skilled in instructional design methods, digital learning applications, and proven knowledge in B2B sales and marketing
- Ability to create case studies, instructor/coach/participant manuals
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple, engaging manner
- Experience in developing and delivering persuasive and motivating presentations to all levels within an organization
- Strong team building and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Key personal attributes for this position include: a creative problem solver who is self-driven, inquisitive, with keen attention to detail and an active listener
Send your cover letter & resume to: Careers@holdenadvisors.com