Are you looking for a challenging new career—one in which you are excited to go to work every day and directly influence the sales performance of some of the world’s largest companies?
Holden Advisors, thought leaders in pricing strategy and sales effectiveness, is seeking an experienced learning and development professional that understands the science of selling and behavioral change. This role will integrate Holden Advisors’ renown Backbone intellectual property into our clients’ sales processes to increase seller skills, revenue and profitability.
Specifically, this position will utilize your proven instructional design strategies to create curricula across a variety of industries. The curricula may include workshops, training sessions (both in-person and virtual) and training materials, including the development of client case studies and learning simulations. Of particular importance is using gamification techniques to improve learning and retention. Applicants should be able to translate complex negotiation and sales topics into easily understood training materials. Business acumen and knowledge of sales processes are a must.
In addition to instructional design, this role will aid in the development of creative customer proposals and customized adaptions of existing learning initiatives.
- 5+ years of experience in learning and development with an emphasis in training sales teams
- Proven experience using gamification and simulation techniques to improve learning and retention
- Proven experience with adult learning theory, facilitation techniques, instructional design methods, digital learning applications, and proven knowledge in B2B sales and marketing
- Ability to create case studies, instructor/participant manuals and quantified value examples
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple, engaging manner
- Experience in developing and delivering persuasive and motivating presentations to all levels within an organization
- Strong team building and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Key personal attributes for this position include: a creative problem solver who is self-driven, inquisitive, with keen attention to detail and an active listener
Position requires up to 20% travel with periods of increased travel. Position can be based anywhere in the US.
Send your cover letter & resume to: Careers@holdenadvisors.com