Are you looking for a challenging new career—one in which you are excited to go to work every day and work shoulder-to-shoulder with pricing leaders?
Holden Advisors, thought leaders in pricing strategy and sales effectiveness, is seeking an experienced consultant who is creative, driven, and passionate about making a difference with clients in the field of business-to-business pricing. Our consultants are subject matter experts and trusted advisors in pricing, marketing, sales, competitive strategy, and product development. Our project teams work collaboratively with the client’s team to improve client profitability and market position. The consultant position includes face time at client sites for interviewing, data analysis, and presenting project findings. Ideal candidates will possess excellent communication skills, analytical skills, and expertise in working with spreadsheets and statistical methodologies. Experience in customer value research and quantifying financial value is highly desirable. Consultants are responsible for developing the critical deliverables including formulating pricing strategies and processes, market strategies, product life cycle processes, value-based marketing strategies and selling approaches, and concise ROI and business case tools.
- Masters in Business Administration
- Proven experience in dealing with pricing, sales, marketing, finance and/or product management functions within organizations
- Two to three years of experience in management or marketing consulting, sales management, marketing management or pricing management
- Analytics skill and experience highly preferred, knowledge of Tableau is a plus
- Experience in customer value research and quantifying financial value is highly desirable
- Work history that includes billable consulting or project-based functions is highly desirable
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple, engaging manner
- Ability to produce logical interpretation of data and write concise reports.
- Experience in developing and delivering persuasive and motivating presentations to all levels in client organization
- Strong team building and collaboration skills
- Key attributes for this position include: self-initiative, inquisitive, creative problem solving
- Ability to travel up to two to three days per week based on client demands
- Position requires travel. Position can be based anywhere in the US.
- Send your cover letter & resume to Careers@holdenadvisors.com