Holden Advisors is the category leader in B2B professional services pricing and negotiations. We are an entrepreneurial firm that for the first time is hiring a dedicated professional marketer with high energy who wants to build and execute our growth plan.
Who you are:
You are a highly competent, curious, and proactive growth marketer, who is obsessed with social media, research, data, analytics, content creation and identifying both traditional & creative solutions to build and grow awareness. You are attracted to entrepreneurial environments, excited about diving deep into unfamiliar territories to learn more about B2B Corporate clients’ businesses and identify additional areas of opportunity. You are constantly thinking about ways to grow & build real brand equity with integrated digital marketing strategies, and you are not afraid to test & learn. Though you are very data driven, you are still able to distill analytics into actionable insights for both internal and external teams. You move at lightning speed to make things happen, but with an attention to detail that prevents mistakes.
What you’ll do:
- Optimize the marketing funnel for growth, from awareness through retention
- Collaborate with client project teams to improve our go-to-market strategy
- Create, write, optimize, and iterate on marketing campaigns across channels to drive adoption
- Build a new website with the right SEO strategy
- Support business development positioning and participate in prospect meetings
- Demonstrated skill in writing articles, blogs and videos that position Holden Advisors in the marketplace
- Provide day-to-day, organizational-wide visibility into marketing dashboards and metrics.
What you will bring to the team:
- Experience in marketing to sophisticated B2B global clients and target audiences
- 5-10 years of experience working in content marketing, demand generation, or similar
- Proven success in helping a company scale their customer base
- Proven track record in developing integrated digital marketing strategies from scratch
- Strategic thinker with tactical capability to execute and an excitement for the detail
- Proficiency in SEO and paid marketing channels
- Proficiency in marketing automation and analytics tools (ex. HubSpot, Salesforce, or similar tech stack)
- A desire to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, results-driven environment with varied responsibilities
- Excellent, seasoned writing skills for content marketing
- A global perspective to compliment your marketing experience
Why you’ll love working at Holden Advisors
This is a unique opportunity to advance your career and take on new challenges. Holden Advisors has built a sterling reputation over the last 20 years. Our greatest brand awareness is our published works — The Strategy and Tactics of Pricing, Pricing with Confidence, and Negotiating with Backbone. This role will help make a lasting impact on the future success of our firm. One or more members of the Holden Advisors leadership team will mentor the individual in this role to grow within our organization.
Send your cover letter & resume to Careers@holdenadvisors.com